A Socially Distanced Outdoor Concert Series
DOORS: 5:00PM / SHOW: 7:00PM
$120 Per Square
– One Free On-Site Parking Spot Per Square
– Sectioned Off Squares w/ Six Foot Aisles In-Between
– 4 People Maximum Per Square (Must Be From The Same Party)
– BYO: Beer, Wine, Drinks, Food, Coolers, Blankets, & Chairs
– No Concessions Will Be For Sale On Site
Location: TheBend | 3775 Azalea Dr. North Charleston 29405
Steeped in Southern Gothic and Psychedelia — SUSTO is centered around the lyrical narrative of singer/songwriter Justin Osborne. Based in Charleston, Osborne founded SUSTO in 2013 while living in Havana, Cuba. The band has released 3 studio albums along with a collection of live, supplemental, and special releases.
Around The Bend:
The series allows safe social distancing by providing 250 squares, limiting the squares to a maximum four people per square from the same party. A six-foot aisle between squares provides ample room for social distancing while navigating the concert site, and masks are required if patrons leave their square to visit the facilities.
No food or drink will be sold at the events to avoid crowding and contact. Concert goers are permitted to bring their own food, drink, beer, wine, coolers, blankets, and chairs. An option to rent furniture will be emailed to ticket buyers, made possible by OOH Events.
The Bend, located at 3775 Azalea Dr. in North Charleston, features 20 acres of beautiful green space on the Ashley River. For all events, gates open at 5 p.m. and shows start at 7 p.m. Concert goers sharing a square are required to arrive together and can take advantage of one FREE on-site parking spot. Patrons are encouraged to arrive early to create an easier and safer ingress and seating. There are no openers, and all acts start at 7 p.m. ‘Around The Bend’ series events are planned for rain or shine.
– Saturday, October 3 – The Legacy of Motown featuring Charlton Singleton & Friends
– Friday, October 9 – SUSTO
– Friday, October 16 – Queen of Soul: A Tribute to Aretha Franklin featuring Black Diamond & Black Noyze
– Friday & Saturday, October 23-24 – Shovels & Rope
– Friday & Saturday, October 30-31 – St. Paul & The Broken Bones
– Saturday, November 14 – Ranky Tanky
Tickets will be sold in quantities of four, and parties sharing a square are required to arrive together. If available, squares can be purchased onsite the day of event, but patrons are highly encouraged to pre-purchase online.
Charleston Music Hall
37 John Street
Charleston, South Carolina, 29403