Here Come the Mummies
w/ Special Guest Saxsquatch
DOORS: 7:00PM / SHOW: 8:00PM
$30 - $45
GENERAL ADMISSION DOWNSTAIRS / RESERVED SEATING UPSTAIRS
Experience our all-new general admission open floor plan and standing room area! Reserved seating will be available in the balcony. Seats will also be available in the rear sections on the first floor, but they will be general admission.
Here Come the Mummies:
Here Come the Mummies is an eight-piece funk-rock band of 5000 year-old Egyptian Mummies with a one-track mind. Their “Terrifying Funk from Beyond the Grave” is sure to get you into them (and possibly vice versa).
Since their discovery HCTM has been direct support for P-Funk, Al Green, Mavis Staples, KC and the Sunshine Band, and Cheap Trick; rocked Super Bowl Village; become a regular on The Bob and Tom Show; played massive festivals like Summer Camp, Common Ground, Voodoo Fest, Musikfest, Suwannee Hulaween, and Riverbend; and sold tickets by the thousands across large swaths of North America.
Maybe that’s why the ladies (and some dudes) can’t stop losing their minds over these mayhem-inducing mavens of mirth.
Some say they were cursed after deflowering a great Pharaoh’s daughter. Others claim they are reincarnated Grammy-Winning studio musicians. Regardless, HCTM’s mysterious personas, cunning song-craft, and unrelenting live show will bend your brain, and melt your face. Get ready, for Here Come The Mummies.
● HCTM “‘KILLED’ it… Not only did they pack their stage – they were the hit of the night when they jumped on stage with moe. in front of 20,000.” – Jay Goldberg, Summer Camp Music Festival
● “Here Come The Mummies are one bad-ass band, a hybrid of Idris Muhammad, George Clinton, Ohio Players, and Earth, Wind & Fire.” -Blurt Magazine
● “A band unlike any other.” -examiner.com
● “That’s the most fun I’ve had in 20 years.” -Bob Kevoian, The Bob & Tom Show
● “Cock wobbling brilliant.” -Joe Elliott of Def Leppard
VENUE COVID POLICY:
Based on the latest local guidelines, attendees are not required to provide proof of negative COVID-19 test AND/OR vaccination for entry into this event. Attendees are also not required to wear a mask. Be sure to check your venue website for the latest updates and guidelines as entry requirements are subject to change
Charleston Music Hall
37 John Street
Charleston, South Carolina, 29403