We are an all ages venue. If a show has age restrictions, they will be posted on the show’s event page on our website. All patrons will be required to present an ID if you plan on imbibing in alcoholic beverages. Patrons under 21 will be marked with Xs on both hands.
Bags (max size 12″ x 6″ x 12″) are allowed and will be searched upon entry. Exceptions will be made for necessary medical equipment and bags for nursing mothers. We encourage you to pack light with only the necessities to make the entry process as smooth as possible.
Our Box Office is open Thursdays & Fridays from 10AM to 3PM for in-person ticket sales. The Box Office also opens 2 hours before showtime. There is no TicketMaster service charge at the Box Office.
You can reach the Box Office via call or text anytime at 843-853-2252 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Charleston Music Hall does not have coat or bag check available. Please count on keeping your belongings with you.
We are located at 37 John Street in between King and Meeting, across the street from the visitor’s center. Click here to view map.
We simply ask that you are dressed and wear shoes.
Heck yeah. We send out weekly email updates that include information on just-announced shows and exclusive pre-sales. If you wish to receive these, please visit our Mailing List page to sign up.
We’re excited to serve a robust selection of beer, wine, and liquor drinks, including specialty house-made cocktails. We also have a variety of non-alcoholic options. For the famished, our friends at Tully’s serve hand pies in-house — cheeseburger and vegetable curry options — both with a unique dipping sauce. We also have snacks, candy, and quite possibly the best popcorn in Charleston.
Yes. We recommend The Hampton Inn, which is located right next door at 345 Meeting St., Charleston, SC and can be reached at (843) 723-4000. A list of other hotels we recommend can be found HERE.
Certainly. Found items will be placed behind our Box Office. The Music Hall assumes no responsibility for lost items.
We got you. Email us at email@example.com or call us at 843-853-2252 during normal Box Office hours.
Camden Garage is located next to the venue and offers $5 event parking, beginning 1 hour before the doors open. You MUST grab a blue event ticket from the garage upon entry in order to receive the event parking rate. Please note, the garage is not affiliated with the Music Hall, it is run by the City of Charleston and ABM Parking. HERE is a list of other parking options.
We are a cashless facility meaning that we are unable to accept cash as a form of payment.
Our Box Office will only accept credit and debit.
Our Bars and Venue Merch will only accept credit, debit, Apple Pay, and Google Pay.
Please note that artist merchandise sales are separate and may still accept cash.
To respect all our guest’s experiences, video cameras, monopods, tripods, selfie sticks, audio recording devices, and professional cameras will not be permitted inside the venue.
Only if the artist allows it, taking pictures or video with your phone (without flash!) is fine. But you came to a live show to experience it live, didn’t you?
- Weapons, including but not limited to: firearms, knives, combat weapons (e.g., swords, nunchakus, kamas, sai), explosives, heavy chains (excluding purse straps less than one (1) inch in diameter and two (2) feet in length), brass knuckles, clubs/bats/sticks, pepper spray, aerosol sprays, nitrous oxide, ammunition and training simunition rounds, explosives and explosive components, fireworks, CBR (chemical-biological-radiological) substances, projectiles of any kind and any replica of same items that could be mistakenly identified as weapons under this policy.
- Illegal drugs and substances, including unmarked liquid or pill medication bottles. Prescription medicine in its original, unexpired and unadulterated container, in the name matching individual’s government issued photo identification may be allowed in the Venue. Unmarked liquid or pill medication bottles are not permitted in LNE Venues.
- Alcohol, cans and bottles
- Outside Food or drink
- Laser pens or pointers
- Professional cameras, including professional camera equipment (e.g., camera stand, lenses, tripods, etc.)
- Fireworks, fire-starters, and open flames
- Audio recording equipment
- Noise-making devices
- Skateboards and rollerblades, hover-boards, scooters, bicycles, and other personal motorized and non-motorized vehicles
- All unapproved unmanned aerial systems (UAS) or drones, unless expressly authorized in accordance with LNE’s S-003 Unmanned Aerial Systems Policy.
- Animals not authorized under the Americans with Disabilities Act or relevant state and local laws
- Unauthorized solicitation or marketing materials (e.g., handbills, flyers, stickers)
- Any item deemed to be dangerous by the Venue General Manager or Law Enforcement Officers
Tickets can be purchased online through Ticketmaster, our official ticketing partner. You can also purchase tickets directly through the Box Office. You can visit us in-person on Thursdays and Fridays from 10am-3pm, or call or text us anytime at 843-853-2252.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges unless a show is canceled.
You can resell your tickets through Ticketmaster, though not all tickets and events are eligible for resale. You can learn more about this process here.
Yes, traditionally, we are a seated venue. However, we are excited about our recently-renovated orchestra seats, which are now removable. Some shows will be general admission, without seats in front of the stage. These shows will be clearly denoted on our website and on TicketMaster.
You can view our seating charts here.
To ensure safety, there is no standing allowed in the front row of the balcony (Row 1 of Sections F, G, H, I, and J. We suggest that fans who do not want to stand buy tickets in the balcony.
The City of Charleston imposes an indoor smoking ban. However, should you want to step outside and smoke, we will allow re-entry if you are 21 or over. Please make sure you get a hand stamp from event staff.
Buyer beware. Ticketmaster is the official online ticketing provider for the Charleston Music Hall. Tickets bought on the secondary market or third party websites — like Stubhub for example — may be invalid, more expensive, and/or ineligible for our assistance. Charleston Music Hall is not able to honor, replace, or refund any invalid tickets.
If you purchased your tickets through Ticketmaster, you may be eligible to transfer them. To learn more about transferring your tickets through Ticketmaster, please reference their help page here.
Because we’d love to hear from you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call or text us at 843-853-2252. We will try to respond as soon as possible.