The Charleston Christmas Special
New Socially Distanced Show
DOORS: 6:00PM / SHOW: 7:00PM
Jenny and I are so happy to announce that we will be doing the Christmas show this year! And you have two ways to see it-live and streamed online! For those who want to see it live, there will be 4 performances at the Charleston Music Hall Dec. 11-13. Because of social distancing and government mandate, only 250 people will be allowed to attend each performance.
Tickets for the live shows go on sale Nov. 9 at 1:00 pm, and can be purchased online using the following links:
Fri, Dec 11 @7pm: https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/2D00593ECB3B1435
Sat, Dec 12 @2pm: https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/2D00593ECCE31439
Sat, Dec 12 @7pm: https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/2D00593ECE54143C
Sun, Dec 13 @3pm: https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/2D00593ECF44143F
For those folks who prefer to call for tickets, the box office will be open for one week only Nov. 9-13 from 1-5pm. That phone number is 843-853-2252.
*Please note that you will not be able to buy tickets in person this year – only online or over the phone.
There are also several things different that you need to know so that we can more greatly ensure social distancing.
- All seats will be general admission-with first come first serve seating so that the ushers can aid folks with distanced seating.
- No seats will be available on an aisle, and all parties will be separated by 3 seats (6 feet) on either side of their party.
- The doors to the theatre will open one hour before each show.
Due to limited seating, all tickets will be the same price: $39 plus Ticketmaster fees(which comes to a total of $43.30/ticket)
For those folks who would rather see the show from the comfort of their home, we are also making the show available to stream for just $20. We will send you more info about that as soon as it becomes available!
Hope you are all doing well!! We can’t wait for the show!
Brad and Jenny
A note from the Charleston Music Hall:
– Face Coverings are required to enter the building and while moving around the building. You may remove your face covering while seated
– Only 1 person from your group will be able to get concessions at a time in the lobbies after you have been seated
– Only 1 person from your group will be able to go to the bathroom at a time in the lobbies after you have been seated
– We ask that you remain seated after the performance, as we will be dismissing people from the venue by rows to create socially distanced exiting
– Please arrive early, so we can safely seat everyone
– There will be no printed tickets. Tickets will be mobile only
– There will be no meet and greet after the show.
– If you do not feel well, please stay home
For a full list of our COVID Guidelines you can click here: https://www.charlestonmusichall.com/covid-guidelines/
Charleston Music Hall
37 John Street
Charleston, South Carolina, 29403