The Charleston Christmas Special
New Socially Distanced Show
DOORS: 6:00PM / SHOW: 7:00PM
Jenny and I are so happy to announce that we will be doing the Christmas show this year! And you have two ways to see it-live and streamed online! For those who want to see it live, there will be 4 performances at the Charleston Music Hall Dec. 11-13. Because of social distancing and government mandate, only 250 people will be allowed to attend each performance.
For those folks who prefer to call for tickets, the box office will be open for one week only Nov. 9-13 from 1-5pm. That phone number is 843-853-2252.
*Please note that you will not be able to buy tickets in person this year – only online or over the phone.
There are also several things different that you need to know so that we can more greatly ensure social distancing.
- All seats will be general admission-with first come first serve seating so that the ushers can aid folks with distanced seating.
- No seats will be available on an aisle, and all parties will be separated by 3 seats (6 feet) on either side of their party.
- The doors to the theatre will open one hour before each show.
Due to limited seating, all tickets will be the same price: $39 plus Ticketmaster fees(which comes to a total of $43.30/ticket)
For those folks who would rather see the show from the comfort of their home, we are also making the show available to stream for just $20. We will send you more info about that as soon as it becomes available!
Hope you are all doing well!! We can’t wait for the show!
Brad and Jenny
A note from the Charleston Music Hall:
– Face Coverings are required at all times
– Only 1 person from your group will be able to get concessions at a time in the lobbies after you have been seated
– Only 1 person from your group will be able to go to the bathroom at a time in the lobbies after you have been seated
– We ask that you remain seated after the performance, as we will be dismissing people from the venue by rows to create socially distanced exiting
– Please arrive early, so we can safely seat everyone
– There will be no printed tickets. Tickets will be mobile only
– There will be no meet and greet after the show.
– If you do not feel well, please stay home
For a full list of our COVID Guidelines you can click here: https://www.charlestonmusichall.com/covid-guidelines/
Charleston Music Hall
37 John Street
Charleston, South Carolina, 29403